This statement describes rules for users ("RockStars") of the VideoFort website located at www.VideoFort.com who register ("Community") and upload material, post comments, or provide other content ("User Content") to the site. These rules also govern use of VideoFort channels on social media services (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) that permit uploading or posting of User Content. VideoFort expects its Community members and participants "RockStars" on VideoFort social media channels to observe the following rules ("Community Rules") whether on www.VideoFort.com or on social media services operated by third-parties (individually and collectively, the "Sites"):
• • Be Kind and Courteous. Do not be abusive towards others. VideoFort encourages open and candid discussions and debates. However, all communications should be civil and respectful. Differences of opinion are okay; personal attacks are not. Additionally, tools made available to help, should not be used to stifle or censor views or to bully other users.
• • Stay on topic. Comments and contributions to the Sites should be relevant to the topic being discussed. VideoFort may remove off-topic posts or those that do not provide substantive purpose or relevance from any of the Sites it controls.
• • Keep it civil and respectful. Comments or content posted to the Sites that are violent, threatening, abusive, sexually explicit, obscene, offensive, hateful, derogatory, defamatory, or are racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, will not be tolerated. Such comments may result in the termination of the user's use of and registration in the VideoFort Community. VideoFort may edit or entirely remove content containing profanity from any of the Sites it controls.
• • Keep it legal. Participating in, suggesting, or encouraging any illegal activity is cause for immediate removal and termination of a user's use of and registration in the Community. VideoFort may edit or entirely remove such posts from any of the Sites it controls.
• • No spam. Posting the same message to one or many articles, galleries or discussions is considered spam, and VideoFort may remove such postings from any of the Sites it controls.
• • No solicitation. VideoFort may remove posts containing unsolicited personal or commercial solicitations or advertising from any of the Sites it controls (e.g., "50% off Cameras" "Win a free laptop", etc.).
• • Observe copyright and trademark law. The posting of copyrighted videos, photos, articles or other material beyond what is protected as fair use is prohibited, and VideoFort may remove such posts from any of the Sites it controls. Do not pass off someone else's trademark as your own.
• • No impersonations. The registration of multiple accounts in the Community for the purpose of trolling or harassing other users or with the intent to disrupt the flow of conversation is prohibited. Engaging in this type of behavior may result in all user names being banned from the Community.
• • Protect your privacy. Do not post personal or any other information that you do not want made public. VideoFort may remove any reference to the identity of a participant with the exception of what is disclosed upon registration from any of the Sites it controls.
• • Respect the privacy of others. VideoFort may remove from any of the Sites it controls any reference to personal information about other users or VideoFort employees (apart from what they have disclosed on the Sites) that can be used to identify or locate them, or that could otherwise be deemed to constitute an invasion of privacy.
• • Don't upload or post inappropriate content. If a user uploads or posts inappropriate, pornographic or shocking content to the Sites, such user may be banned from the Community. VideoFort may also edit or entirely remove such posts from any of the Sites it controls.